Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Yo ho there Fam!! Oribidercho!! Oh my heck it was soooo so so amazing getting to see you all and talk to you!! You all looked 58 days older than the last time I saw you!! Crazy huh?! Hahaha just teasin. From the looks of those pictures, seems like a pretty fun Christmas to me!! I really missed being home... But there's nowhere I'd rather be:) Christmas day was fantastic. After we got off the phone, we ate with the Tracy's and then went and visited a bunch of members. How was talking to Bill?? Anything new with him?? He sure sounded great when I talked to him hahaha
So I dont have a ton to talk about, just one kinda cool thing that isn't exciting for a veteran missionary but it was exciting for me!! We had an investigator at church for the first time yesterday and he loved it!! It was just way cool for me. I felt like I was actually getting something accomplished out here haha and we are actually going to try to commit him to baptism in our next lesson with him!! So please pray for us!! Thats it for the week though haha everything else has been pretty boring and slow because of the holidays.
We dont have any exciting plans for new years, just that we are eating at Bishops house new years eve. Thank you all for the Christmas presents!! I love love LOVE that jacket mom!! Ummmm I'm honestly trying to think of something to tell you about that has happened between Christmas and now that I could tell you about, but it has honestly been pretty boring here haha. Well I guess thats it for the week. I love you guys and I miss you all like crazy!! I will talk to you next week!!

Elder Trey Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment