Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jan. 21, 2014

Is that the craziest news or what?!?! I cant even believe that I'm already going to India, but at the same time its really cool because there were so many times that I would pray for comfort and peace of mind about the whole thing and every single time that I prayed, I just had a feeling that I would be getting my visa soon after new years... So that was cool!! Our two scheduled baptisms are still on that same date!! I'm excited that I will be around for Chris's baptism!!  Only 12 more days and I'm gonna be gettin' out of here!! I have been studying up on all my paperwork for Indian customs in the airport and I'm like really stressed and nervous about it. Theres just a couple things on there that I'm not so sure about... Like I'm supposed to write out the mission office address which is a HUGE address but on the arrival card, there are like 25 total character spaces.. so I have no idea what to do. But I'll figure it out. So I've gotten a ton of emails from my MTC district saying that they all got their visas, but I havent heard from Elder Cluff yet... I sure hope he got his... Anyways, I have been busy packing when I can and just preparing myself for India. I have been putting my whole heart and soul into Harrisonville though. I dont have like anything else to really tell you guys!! Man, my mind is just going a billion miles per hour :) Love you guys!! Keep praying that I wont get deported or something for screwing up in customs hahahaha have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment