Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nov. 25, 2013...a change in attitude can make all the difference :)



 
Hey Family!! It sounds like everyone is doing great!! Bryce, that's so cool that you got your patriarchal blessing!! I'm sure you have many great blessings in store for you. Just remember, you won't be blessed with those things unless you are faithful and righteous, which we all know you already are, but just keep it up!! Dad, I am wayyyy jealous that you went hunting. Did you happen to use my gun?? Those are some gorgeous birds! Man, I am so jealous because EVERY SINGLE NIGHT there are flocks and flocks of geese that fly over our apartment.. There are tons of Canadian geese out here. I'm way excited to get my package tomorrow or the next day!!
Okay so this week actually did go better... It was a really tough week and its absolutely freezing here now which makes the work even harder, but I am just pressing forward in faith!! So I am sending a letter home today with a story about our first lesson out here, so I won't spoil the story before the letter gets there. It was really tough though. It made me so depressed and I was feeling so down on myself. BUT, since then I have been focused on staying positive no matter what happens and that has helped tremendously. The days have gone by way smoother and way faster, which honestly is what I want. I realized that I wasn't enjoying the mission at all, so I am changing my attitude towards where I am at in the mission and now I am actually beginning to enjoy it! I am really just trying to make the most out of every opportunity.
So for thanksgiving, there are like 3 different families that want to feed us, so we will definitely have plenty of places to go to eat. I am gonna try to attach a bunch of pictures though and that is gonna take a while so I should go. I love you all so much!! Have a great week!!
Love, Elder Trey Brimhall
 
Here's some pics of Trey's apartment...they were taken with his Go-Pro,
so not the best pictures, but we'll take what we can get!!




I love the fact that he made his bed...that's my boy!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment