Sunday, February 23, 2014

Golkanda Fort, Camels, and Tiger Claws!

 

Hey fam!! This week flew by.. Not a lot happened though because we had to move to a new apartment and that took up the majority of the week. i had to give a talk in church, but it went well I guess. I was kinda sick for a couple days but I'm better now! I uploaded all my Golkanda fort, tomb, camel, and tiger claw pics to dropbox so you can look at them. Thats it for this week.. I love you guys! Have a good week!
Elder Brimhall
 
Elder Brimhall didn't send much of a letter, but he did send some AMAZING photos!!
 
Golkanda Fort, Hyderabad India





























 
Apparently this was the Sultan's bath...hmmm :)
 
 This picture below is one of my favorites!!!



 
Another favorite!












 
If you look closely, you'll notice all the huge spiders! Creeeeepy!!




 
Of course Trey and Elder Stevens couldn't pass up the opportunity to ride a camel...


 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment