Monday, March 17, 2014

March 14, 2014...Last week in Hyderabad

Holy cow so it sounds like a pretty crazy/sad week. It breaks my heart to hear that Jim Gasik is gone now... Too soon. Also, you got a new iMac? Lucky ducks!! I'm way jealous!! Hahaha those pictures are so dang funny!! Haha Nellie and sis look like Who's from Whoville!!! Hahaha and Bryce looks so freaking funny!! Man I feel like I'm missing all the fun... Oh well. So today is Holi which is the festival of colors, so it should be a pretty interesting day to say the least. Bill, That car wreck is nasty.. Sorry bud, def get that checked out. Summer is about in full swing here. The days are starting to touch 95-100 and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter!! But I guess the hottest it usually gets in Bangalore is like 90-95 and the average is about 85-90 so i will enjoy that for sure! Umm so this week has been kind of weird for me because I have kind of been down in the dumps that I'm leaving this place and Elder Stevens so soon. We have been trying to work our hardest but we are both just upset that they have to separate such a good companionship!! Oh well, it's a calling from the Lord and I should be more than happy to accept it. And slowly I am accepting it more and more. So I dont know when exactly I fly out for Bangalore, but I'm assuming it will probably be tomorrow or the next day, but I'll let you know so that I can call you! But nothing really great happened this week, just trying to get ready to leave. Anyways, Yeah Bryce I want to see a picture of your bike!! The garden sounds like it will be a big hit!! Cant wait to see pictures:) Man, I just need a lot of pictures of everything so i can remember what it all looks like!! Haha speaking of pictures, I cant upload any pictures this week again because the church computer is retarded, but I will be able to do it next week in Bangalore. I dont really have anything to share for this week... Oh maybe just a spiritual thought... I studied 3 Nephi 11-28 in depth and I suggest that you guys can do the same!! Its all about the ministry of the Savior in the Americas and seriously I think i could go through the rest of my mission and use only those chapters to teach and answer questions with. it's so crazy how cool it is!! Anyways, the church is true. Haha I love you guys so much! Have a good week!
Elder Brimhall III

No comments:

Post a Comment